Pastor Dave Martin ~ Cross Creek Community Church ~ Nov 24, 2019
Psalm 100:1-5 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. 2 Worship [Serve] the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
TWO Overarching Truths in Thanks-Giving…
- The Lord is God… He has Power to Create & Relate to us.
- The Lord is Good… He Demonstrates Love & Faithfulness to us.
FOUR Commands to Demonstrate Thanks-Giving…
- Be Celebrating God Passionately – SHOUT!
- Be Championing God Willingly – SERVE!
- Be Certain of your Destiny – KNOW!
- Be Confident of your Future – ENTER!
ONE Life-Changing Decision for all Eternity…
- To Believe in God’s Son, Jesus!
John 3:16-17 16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
2 Corinthians 9:15 15 Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!