Pastor Dave Martin, Cross Creek Community Church, Nov 18, 2018
“The Ultimate Journey” part 10
Various & selected
“LIFE IS A JOURNEY”
- ______________ God’s Word.
- Prophecies – 456 O.T. prophecies concerning Jesus.
- Promises – 7706 O.T. + 1104 N.T. = 8,810
- Purpose – Redemption of man
- Plan – Believe in Jesus
John 3:16-18 16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
“Born once, die twice; Born twice die once, maybe not at all”
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all–how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
- Heaven is a ______________ place for YOU!
John 14:1-6 1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.” 5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- Believers enter through doorway of “sleep” or “caught up” when Jesus returns, Jn 11:11, 2Co 5:7-10, 1Thes 4:13-17
- Make your Journey of life count for Christ, Rev 22:12, 1Co 3:10-15
- ______________ Ultimate Journey into Heaven… Rev 21-22
- Unbelievable Size
- Indescribable Beauty
- Absolute Perfection
- Amazing Knowledge
- Spectacular Worship
- Incredible Service
- Everlasting Forever
- Presence of Almighty God!
Revelation 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
Is your name written?